- The Trustees and staff recognise that careful planning is essential to keep the children and staff safe. Planning helps us to limit the spread of Covid-19 within our setting.
- Children will now mix across the year groups whilst at Time Out Club.
- Regular Handwashing will be maintained throughout our sessions.
- Rooms will be well ventilated and we will endeavour to get outside as much as possible.
- Facemasks are not longer required for parents and carers collecting their child.
- Children no longer need to self isolate if a member of their household tests positive but a PCR test should be booked as soon as possible.
- Wrap around care provisions are now required to have an ‘Outbreak Management Plan’.
If you have any questions regarding testing or self-isolation, please do not hesitate to contact us.